Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Banner Made


Yesterday I was so tired the whole day. I accompanied my sister to get her supplies for her new shop. We went to her house, took photos, then I got home around 10pm. Yep, she's opening her Etsy shop by this month! Her line would be beads and jewelry supplies. She has crystals, pearls, lampwork, murano, glass, charms, etc. She is very new to Etsy. I think she's lucky to have me because I tell her everything I now about Etsy, and sharing her if I knew something new. Well that is what sisters for right =) I will announce here on my blog when Beads World is officially open. She'll be giving away 10 pairs of Capiz Earrings for the 1st 10 buyers from her shop=). Oh the earrings are so gorgeous! I have this funny story when my sister and I are having conversation I mentioned her about doing blogs would help her promote her store. She was like what's blog? I gave her a smile and explained. She's not a computer or internet person no wonder why she has no idea...

By the way I made her a banner comments are welcome as well as critiques. I have to go now to take a shower then eat lunch. Today is Sunday. I'm excited to go to the church and have a victory Sunday. Our church is Victory Christian Fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment