Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Been a While




Yep, it has been nearly a month since the last I blogged. Happy Easter to everyone! My son and the father of my son and I went to the mall, had dinner and church. The last service in Victory Christian Fellowship is 8:30pm. We were suppose to attend an Easter event for my kid but then we were late.

My birthday has passed last March 15, 2009 and I'm a 30 year old woman. I still can't believe I'm 30 really. Time flies so fast... next thing you know I'm 40. But I'm grateful I reached this age and I have submitted my life to the Lord.

I have been receiving many complaints from my shops that there are terrible delays of the packages from our country. It's sad really, specially when I opened my shop and see negative feedbacks. But it's settled now. I haven't received 4 items from the US since last January. I can't blame my trade partners that they haven't sent the items. I'm still crossing my fingers to receive them. But that's life. Shipping Priority Mail hope will work. It's a way to track for the other party regarding the package if it has been sent or what. I know everything will be settled.

I'm working with my new set of headpieces. I'm excited about it. I got some of my inspiration from DIANE von FURSTENBERG. She is genius superwoman *wink! The photo shoot is schedule on Sunday. I'm still fixing it hope the photographer can make it on that day or else it will be re-schedule. I'm getting excited really.

I'll keep you all updated.. for now I need to post another blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment